Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Past tournaments and short update

Congrats to Primal85 for winning the tournament at European Speedster Assembly! It was a blast and I was overjoyed that we could play the finals on the yellow stream. The bracket and all the results is over at challonge.com/pixelbotesa15. You can watch the finals at http://www.twitch.tv/esamarathon2/v/6893806?t=20h39m52s.

Also, congrats to Luddoro for winning the tournament at Cafe på Bit! I am 3 months late to say this, but it was also really fun. I didn't have much info about peoples names/nicknames that attended that time so I only know about the winner. I'll make sure to properly announce the results next time if there's another tournament at Cafe på Bit.

I got a lot of catching up to do. I haven't worked on the game for a while, mostly because of ESA preparation. I got tons of feedback at ESA though. so I shall work on the game again from now on.

3 comments:

  1. I managed to make the game unplayable by setting the "confirm" function to the "up" button instead of "enter"
    now everytime I try to do anything it just goes one up. Is it possible to change the settings without the ingame menu? cause it seems to have saved the options somewhere on the pc. even when I download it again or even download an older version it has the same controls that I set.
    So...I cant do anything right now ^^ counts as a bug report I guess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey what's up! Holy crap that is a pretty huuuge oversight I haven't thought about.

      The file which stores your settings for your game should be located in:
      C:\users\>your_user<\appdata\roaming\MMFapplications\savedsettings.pba
      "Your_user" is whatever name your user is on your operative system. You might need to change your windows settings too so you can see hidden files or else the "appdata" folder might not show. If that direction is wrong for some reason, the file is called "savedsettings.pba" so just search for that.

      Let me know asap if this doesn't solve the situation, I will probably make an application outside of the game that can reach the savedsettings.pba file and reset everything in it.
      Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the fast reply ^^ That solved the problem for me. As I deleted the file it was all set to the original options. Thanks :D

      Delete